The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis invites you to attend Connecting Placemakers to Policies and Practices Making a Difference, a summit for community development corporations (CDCs) and their partners, on Tuesday, Aug. 27 at the St. Louis Fed.
This multi-state summit will bring together regional CDC practitioners, and their community partners to learn about and discuss evidence-based solutions creating opportunities for low- to moderate-income neighborhoods such as:
· creating access to quality affordable housing;
· expanding economic activity in commercial corridors;
· increasing employment opportunities;
· building community wealth; and
· attracting funding from banks, foundations and other funders.
The day-long gathering will offer sessions in different formats including plenaries, keynotes, breakout sessions and peer exchanges. Each session has been designed to offer a unique opportunity to engage with the content of the summit and with other attendees.
There will be a welcome reception at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis on Monday, Aug. 26 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. CT that you are invited to attend.